This course is a practical guide for those who want to become an IT Recruiter. During the course you will solve typical recruiting tasks: from gathering requirements to the vacancy to creating a job offer. After graduating from the course, you will be ready to start working as a junior recruiter.
IT Recruiter Course for those who want to become professional IT recruiters consists of 8 modules.
- Recruiting lifecycle. IT recruiter’s role. Communication with customers.
- Passive and active search. Company brand. Personal brand.
- The basis of IT technologies: programming languages, frameworks, libraries. Tech job requirements.
- First contact: writing specific and targeted messages. Candidate objections and how to handle them.
- Analysis of a resume: experience, education, hard and soft skills
- Modern IT market and work with candidates
- HR interview and Technical interview
- Job offer. HR brief. HR and recruitment departments cooperation.
Back in 2017, I created a company that reflected my business principles and considerable experience in recruitment, HR, and people development. My core mission is to provide job satisfaction and unleash the potential and skills of each employee. With my team at Business Care Agency, I continue assisting IT companies in hiring, building, and developing teams.
Feedback from our students
Don’t miss a chance
Join our unforgettable trip: Berlin is a city created
for designers, and we are going to rediscover it.