Middle Angular Developer
- Strong knowledge of Typescript
- Commercial (released products) projects Angular 8+
- Commercial (released products) projects with microservices architecture
- Node.js / Express experience is highly preferred or at least an interest in developing that knowledge
- Good English level (writing and speaking)
- Solid knowledge of Software Design Patterns & Clean Coding principles (i.e. SOLID or others).
Nice to have
- NodeJS (even non-commercial projects)
- Experience with the Azure Stack & Azure SDK (i.e. Blob Storage)
- Strong knowledge of Vanilla JS
- Experience with Sockets (i.e. Socket IO, SignalR or others)
- Experience with message brokers such as RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ or others
- Experience with scaling concepts.
- Maintain and create cloud infrastructure.
- Maintain and create build and deployment automation scripts.
- CI jobs: configure and improve jobs.
- Work with developers and QA engineers to optimize their development and test environments.
- Responsible for maintenance of Source Control systems and Development tools infrastructure.
- Prepare project for production deployments.
- Maintains documentation and build/release tracking records.
- Understanding of scaling applications from developer environments to production.
- Maintain production environment and fix issues with server or infrastructure.
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home 20% of your time (90-100% during the pandemic period)
- 25 business days of fully paid annual leave, 10 business days of fully paid sick leave (annual)
- Courses of English and German
- Comfortable and friendly environment
You know what to do
Have a friend that fits this position?
Refer him and get rewarded
Tell us who you are.
Refer a friend
and get rewarded
Recommend a friend who suits this vacancy requirements and get % from the deal
We consider the candidate for several positions at a time, so you will receive your bonuses as soon as your referral get the offer.