4) We control the ways of collecting your personal data, and determine goals for which personal data is used. We are a “data controller” within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and other applicable European laws pertaining to data protection.
2. Collection and Usage
We may collect your information using the contact form located at our website. We use this information in order to contact you. Hereunder you can see what exactly we collect:
1)We do not share certain information with other companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Private Entrepreneur unless one of the following circumstances applies:
a) We will share your Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Private Entrepreneur if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Personal Data is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable legislation, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Private Entrepreneur, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- use of third-party services.
c) We won’t share with other users your name, email or other information.
4. Third party services
1) We share Personal Data of the Users to third parties in case of checking users’ payments, traffic measurement and/or advertising provider.
2) Our Service may contain links to and from third parties’ websites, apps or other services (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices. We shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their services.
3) If we use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
5. Data storage and security and cross-border transfer
1) We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
2) Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorized by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons will strictly keep confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third-party access to your Personal Data.
3) Please remember that our Service may be hosted on a server outside your home country. Supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
4) We emphasize that none of the existing ways of data transfer can be absolutely safe. The Private Entrepreneur does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorized access of third parties.
6) By the general rule, the time limit for personal data processing is 3 years from the date of your last activity or deleting of your account to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
6. Children’s privacy
We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law). You must be a legal adult to access to our Service under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located.
8. Your rights
1) You have the right to get access to your personal data that is being processed.
2) You have the right to have personal data erased.
3) You are allowed to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
4) You have the right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
5) You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
6) You have the right to object to the automated processing of your personal data.
7) You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
8) You have the right for data portability.
9) You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Users from the European Union also have other rights according to the GDPR.
9. Data Protection
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for educating our team on important requirements on data protection, conducting audits to ensure compliance and address potential issues proactively, interfacing with you to inform them about how your data is being used, your rights to have your personal data erased, and what measures the company has put in place to protect your personal information etc.
Information about data protection officer:
Name: Iryna Plotytsia, address: Vydova 13, Yavoriv city, ZIP code 81000, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The government authority in the field of personal data protection in Ukraine is the Department for Personal Data Protection of the Secretariat of the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights, http://www.ombudsman.gov.ua/en/. You may submit your complaints or applies thereto if you think that your rights were violated because of the processing of your personal data.
2) Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
- To manage our business and improve our Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Service, what pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features of our Service most interest our visitors etc.
- To provide personalized recommendations, advertising, marketing emails, and guidance on Service features based on your activity on our Service and browsing activities.
- To remember actions you took to avoid asking you to repeat them during a session or to provide features such as enabling you to resume reading at the last page you accessed, synchronized across devices.
- To measure and analyze activity on our services, or third-party services. In addition, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
4) The User may block, clear and delete cookies in accordance with the instruction for their web-browser or device.
11. Contact info
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use), you can do so by sending a letter to our email address: email@example.com.