Senior Node.js Developer
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience building REST services
- Experience with Docker, Linux and/or Kubernetes
- Experience in load balancing, reverse-proxies and networking
- Knowledge about security and how to secure the client and ideally also server endpoints
- Experience with git-based workflows
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban methods for development
- Passionate about high quality code, professional attitude, and high standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience with VueJS and/or Angular is a big plus
- You work on our client’s newest strategic projects with short development iterations
- You are part of a small, cross-functional team where everyone has a voice
- You collaborate with the customer to find the best suitable design and architecture to build a high-quality software solution.
- Medical insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work from home 20% of your time.
- 25 business days of fully paid annual leave, 10 business days of fully paid sick leave (annual).
- Courses of English and German.
- Comfortable and friendly environment at the office.
You know what to do
Have a friend that fits this position?
Refer him and get rewarded
Tell us who you are.
Refer a friend
and get rewarded
Recommend a friend who suits this vacancy requirements and get % from the deal
We consider the candidate for several positions at a time, so you will receive your bonuses as soon as your referral get the offer.