Middle+ Marketing Specialist
- At least 2 years of marketing experience in a B2B software company.
- Great analytical and data research skills to make data-driven decisions.
- At least 1 year of proven experience in SEO and SEM (you must specify the appropriate cases).
- Solid knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads.
- Experience in cross-channel marketing strategies planning and execution.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC.
- English level — strong Intermediate or higher.
- Excellent project management, time management, and communication skills.
- Understanding of lead generation process.
Nice to have:
- Profile certificates (Google, HubSpot, etc).
- Market research, regular analytics.
- Arrange surveys, collect data.
- Participate in Digital Marketing strategy development and implementation.
- Arrange and support ad campaigns.
- Website content updates.
- Take part in SEO, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and other activity.
- Generate new ideas about company promotion.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Paid sick leave.
- Paid professional education.
- Medical insurance.
- English lessons.
- Remote work.
- Corporate event (2 per year).
- Team-building twice in a year.
- Corporate library.
- Fruit days.
- Free massage in the office.
You know what to do
Have a friend that fits this position?
Refer him and get rewarded
Tell us who you are.
Refer a friend
and get rewarded
Recommend a friend who suits this vacancy requirements and get % from the deal
We consider the candidate for several positions at a time, so you will receive your bonuses as soon as your referral get the offer.