Senior Vue.js Developer
- 4+ years experience developing web apps,
- 2+ years of Vue.js experience;
- Thorough understanding of Vue.js and its core principles + vuex, vue-router;
- Working experience with VeeValidate (or Vuelidate), Axios, Vue UI-libraries;
- Proven experience consuming and working with APIs and/or microservices;
- Upper-Intermediate English level;
Will be a plus
- Experience with cloud providers;
- Proven responsive design experien
- Design software solutions that meet business needs and follow software development best practices and standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders and development team on designing the system.
- Proactively drive technical direction such as improving performance, preventing issues, refactoring the codebase
- Develop and implement considering architecture standards, processes and tools
- Debug and trouble shoot technical issues
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home
- 18 business days of fully paid annual leave, 21 business days of fully paid sick leave (annual)
- Courses of English
- Comfortable and friendly environment
You know what to do
Have a friend that fits this position?
Refer him and get rewarded
Tell us who you are.
Refer a friend
and get rewarded
Recommend a friend who suits this vacancy requirements and get % from the deal
We consider the candidate for several positions at a time, so you will receive your bonuses as soon as your referral get the offer.